MEDIA RESEARCH CENTER EXPOSES THE BIASED LEFT WING MEDIA'S COORDINATED ATTACK ON ROMNEY! ITS TIME TO START FIGHTING BACK INSTEAD OF WHINING....
BOZELL RIPS COVER UP OF OBAMA'S JIMMY CARTER MOMENT
ALEXANDRIA, VA - Amidst ongoing riots in Cairo and Yemen, and a deadly attack in Libya, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney leveled a devastating critique of the Obama Administration for initially siding with the protesters in Cairo. Realizing how damaging the Obama Administration's mistake was, the liberal media turned on Romney, demanding he declare that his campaign had reacted too swiftly and rudely in the wake of this terrible crisis.
- NBC's Chuck Todd kicked things off at the top of MSNBC's Daily Rundown stating that Romney's, "statement looks crass and tone deaf in the light of this day."
- CNN's and Newsweek's Howard Kurtz carried the ball claiming Romney had "given the appearance of exploiting an international tragedy” in an article for The Daily Beast
- Kurtz's Newsweek compatriot Christopher Dickey lamented, "Obama's impossible task of dealing with the mob, those who incited them, and those who exploited that incitement for their own end."
- Caught on a hot mic, CBS reporter Jan Crawford and NPR's Ari Shapiro were heard coordinating with the press corps to pin Romney with the demand that he declare he regretted his statement.
- At that same press conference, Romney was asked by journalists seven different times about the statement. Not one reporter asked a substantive policy-based question.
- In a snarky piece for the LA Times, media reporter James Rainey suggested "a joint rally featuring Christian Pastor Terry Jones and his proxy, former Massachusetts Gov. Romney."